The home of the “World’s Best Pool” now offers a spa collection.
Deep in the heart of Bali’s Ubud jungle, just above the holy Ayung River, sits the Hanging Gardens Ubud, where you can now enjoy a wide range of spa experiences within the stunning jungle setting.
The latest addition to this stunning resort is the decadent Spa Suite, a spacious one-bedroom villa that can be booked by the day or, for those who never want to leave their own private spa, by the night. The villa has its own full spa facilities, reflection pond and even its own private bridge extending out over the valley for a truly unique view and immersion in nature. As well as dedicated spa therapists, the Spa Suite has butler service for private breakfasts, lunches and dinners, champagne & canapés, afternoon tea and everything in between, with packages from 1500 US$++ per person.
You can also enjoy the Day Spa with half-day luxury spa treatments and absolute pampering with exclusive Thalgo products, champagne, caviar and salmon canapés, and delicious truffles a la chef – 1500 US$++ (couple).
The range of organic treatments, many of them bespoke to Hanging Gardens Ubud using products freshly-picked from the estate, are now also available around the resort:
- in the brand new Hidden Palace Spa Lounge – a private ‘Residence within a hotel’ featuring the Royal & Presidential Suite, Grande Executive Suite & two Junior Suites, a private restaurant, large pool and Jacuzzis
- in the Jungle Spa – a spectacular Bale extending out into the valley in the lushest part of our gardens
- in the Riverside Spa – an open Bale in a dramatic setting overhanging the rapids of the Ayung River
- in one of our four freshly-renovated private Spa Rooms, all open to the jungle and featuring expansive bathrooms
- in the privacy and serenity of our Suites with Spa Lounge
- or simply with an Open Air Spa treatment at the newly expanded deck beside the world’s best pool
Enhance your treatments with fresh, organic juices and healthy meals, right through to silver service of champagne, cocktails and gourmet feasts, with prices from USD$650++ per person.
And for those wishing to further beautify following relaxing massages and treatments, the hotel now offers a fully equipped Hair & Beauty Salon. This can be found hidden adjacent the jungle with stunning rainforest views where you can indulge in relaxing hair treatments such as a luxurious wash and blow dry, haircuts, hot oil treatments and hair braiding as well as manicure & pedicure and nail art services. The fully-equipped, air-conditioned salon has been designed thoughtfully and carefully; guests can enjoy the luxury of a glass fronted indoor professional hair salon whilst immersed deep in the natural jungle. There is also a new dedicated Reflexology outdoor deck overlooking the beautiful tiered jungle scenery, where guests can relax and enjoy a rejuvenating and sensual foot massage.
Hanging Gardens is an iconic rainforest location, the perfect and mesmerizing venue for spa and salon treatments.