This February, The Nam Hai, Vietnam introduces an ultra luxe, Valentine’s inspired ‘Ultimate Romance’ package to woo couples at the hotel. Hoi An’s leading luxury resort welcomes couples with an itinerary of unforgettable experiences to ensure guests have the holiday of a lifetime.
With pristine white sand beaches, beautiful gardens, an award-winning spa and a stunning location in Central Vietnam, The Nam Hai has long been a favourite choice for honeymooners seeking a lovely romantic escape. The ‘Ultimate Romance’ package gives guests the chance to make the most out of this once-in-a-lifetime stay, with a champagne and oyster dinner on the beach, rose petal baths and unique and relaxing lovers spa treatments.
For further entertainment The Nam Hai will arrange a memorable tour of the historic city of Hoi An, so guests can see the culture first hand. When it is time to leave, couples can take home special memorabilia from their romantic trip: matching gorgeous amethyst jewellery and super soft and indulgent personalised bathrobes.
Whisk your loved one away for a luxurious romantic getaway at The Nam Hai and ensure it is a romantic getaway to cherish forever.
4 days / 3 nights Romance in Style – Ultimate Romance Experience at The Nam Hai
The Ultimate Romance Package includes:
- Round trip airport transfer by BMW X5
- Welcome bottle of champagne and canapés
- Daily breakfast in the villa or at The Restaurant
- A romantic bath with champagne and chocolate
- A special BBQ dinner on the beach
- Enjoy the sunset with a bottle of champagne and two dozen fresh oysters at The Beach Restaurant
- The Nam Hai Oriental Ritual’ for two, consisting of Aromatherapy Foot Polish: The Nam Hai Jade Massage; Organic Naturelle D’Orient Facial; Thai-Style Foot Reflexology; Himalayan Crystal Body Polish; and Oriental Bathing Ceremony
- A Half Day Private Tour to Hoi An
- An amethyst jewellery set (necklace and earrings for her; cufflinks for him)
- His-and-her bathrobes embroidered with the guest’s names
The Ultimate Romance package starts from £2,987 per couple, per room and is available until 19th December 2014. A minimum 3 night stay is required.