With spring fast approaching, Adriatic Luxury Hotels is gearing up for an exciting 2016 season. This March, the finest hotels on the Adriatic coastline, Hotel Excelsior, Hotel Bellevue, Hotel Dubrovnik Palace and Villa Orsula will be opening their doors to guests looking for the ultimate European break, romantic weekend away or family adventure – all with a touch of fitness.
Known for some of the most beautiful scenery and history, Dubrovnik is also a hub for fitness enthusiasts, especially those looking to stay fit whilst also having cultural hotspots on their doorstep. Dubrovnik has something to offer everyone and Adriatic Luxury Hotels is delighted to share its insider tips, all accessible from every hotel:
- Dubrovnik’s city walls are perfect for power walkers looking for a quick fix whilst still being able to enjoy the city’s history and the postcard like views. The walls are best discovered by doing a full-circuit which entails a two kilometre walk along the battlements.
- For something a little more strenuous, Dubrovnik sits at the foot of Mount Srdj where many people can hike up the 405 metres to then to be rewarded with one of the most famous views in Europe.
- Water babies will feel right at home seeing as Dubrovnik sits right on the coast. As well as swimming in the sea, live like a local and kayak to the neighbouring island of Lokrum where guests can snorkel and discover the beautiful botanical garden which covers the island. Dubrovnik Palace Hotel also offers guests the chance to go scuba diving to explore local shipwrecks and surrounding islands
To celebrate the start of the season Adriatic Luxury Hotels is inviting guests to enjoy Dubrovnik with their special package Dubrovnik Discovery which includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in Hotel Excelsior
- A bottle of wine in-room upon arrival • Dubrovnik Daily Card – a key to Dubrovnik’s most important cultural facilities
These are only a few examples but all great options for guests looking for something a little more than a city break. Each hotel also has access to a spa, gym, indoor pool, sea access and Dubrovnik Palace Hotel also boasts three outdoor pools.
Stay at Hotel Excelsior with the Dubrovnik Discovery package from £234 per night per room based on two people sharing, including VAT.